REP Transfer to GSU Requirements
Complete GSU Transfer Requirements:
- Must apply for admission during the application filing period for the semester the student wishes to transfer.
- Must satisfy general admission requirements for GSU and be in good standing at present institution at the time of transfer.
- No more than 2 required courses left in last semester prior to transfer
- 2.5 GPA in Overall, Math, and Science
- Must complete a minimum of 30 semester credit hours from the list of approved transfer courses
- “C” or better in all STEM courses (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
- Recommendation from REP Coordinator at first institution-Georgia Southern will request
*Recommended to attend REP Transfer Day, February 3, 2017
For more information, please visit admissions.
Program Contact Information
Dr. John O’Malley Jr.
Phone: (912) 478-7412
Last updated: 1/10/2017