Java Developer – Alpharetta
A medical company in Alpharetta will be having a Jr. level Java position open within the next couple days. Considering this is a Jr. level position they will be assessing the candidates soft skills more than technical skills. They want a candidate that shows a lot of initiative, eagerness to learn and take on additional responsibilities, great communication and interaction with the team, etc.
• Iteratively develop software and deliver business value while proactively working as part of a cross-functional scrum team
• Participate in release and iteration planning, discussing and decomposing business requirements into to estimable tasks
• Formulate solutions to parallel overall business strategies by reviewing, analyzing and evaluating business system and user needs
• Write detailed designs for user needs, program functions and the steps required to develop or modify computer programs, document types may include, Interface Specifications, System flow diagrams, Class and Sequence diagrams, Namespace/Package structure et al.
• Write code for complex subsystems, to model patterns, or prototype to prove a technology or pattern
• Review design and code deliverables to ensure that they in addition to meeting the teams definition of done, they conform to requirements and system architecture
• Responsible for designing and coding unit tests
• Responsible for designing and performing integration tests
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks
If interested send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted in Jobs for IT Grads