Web/Application Development – Internship – Statesboro
HowardCI helps develop future young professionals, and provides businesses with outsourcing, project management, and software development. HCI has a strong focus on community development; the management and interns have completed more than 500 volunteer hours since January 2011.
Benefits for students include:
1. Working a flexible schedule around your classes.
2. Valuable resume-building project experience in your major.
3. Quarterly performance-based raises.
4. Money in your pocket! (up to $3000 per semester)
Our interns will be involved in several rewarding tasks, including:
1. Writing queries in SQL
2. Designing databases and workflows for applications
4. Formatting and styling web pages using HTML & CSS
Preferred Requirements: 3.25 GPA; Experience with systems and database design; Experience with DBMS, Software/Web Development tools, and Adobe products; Knowledge of web standards and cross-browser issues and inconsistencies.
Internship positions are now available. Interested students should email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. DEADLINE TO APPLY: November 1st, 2013.
Posted in IT Internships