Technical Support Specialist at Ogeechee Tech
Under general supervision, installs and maintains work stations and other technology applications. Upgrades operating systems and application software. Installs, maintains, and troubleshoots audio/visual equipment. Responsible for organizing and tracking of information technology inventory. Troubleshoots problems and provides customer assistance and training.
• Associates degree in a computer related field from an accredited college and/or university.
• Preference will be given to applicants with IT experience and MCP, Net+ and/or A+ certifications.
• Two years’ experience working in an IT environment.
• Experience with interactive audio/visual systems.
• Experience with networking infrastructure.
Commensurate with qualifications. Benefits include paid state holidays, annual and sick leave, retirement options, and State of Georgia Flexible Benefits package.
Open Until Filled
TO APPLY: Please submit an online application using the OTC online job center website. The posting is listed under Professional Staff. A criminal history records check is required as a condition of employment. Copies of all transcripts should be submitted at the time of application for faculty positions. Official transcripts are required upon employment. For more information, please contact the Director for Human Resources at email@example.com.
Posted in Jobs for IT Grads