GM – Entry Level – Network Engineer: Atlanta
The Network Engineer role is responsible for analyzing, designing, installing, administering, maintaining, and troubleshooting network systems. As part of a high-performance global team, the Network Engineer participates in capacity planning, supports the creation and the maintenance of network disaster recovery plans, and monitors all network performance activities.
In addition to specific areas above, the IT Network Engineer role requires critical thinking, excellent communication, and a passion for service excellence.
Our Telecom teams are responsible for delivering world-class solutions in data, video, collaboration, and voice services at a global level. We design, deploy and deliver telecom solutions that support our business customers worldwide using state-of-the-art technologies that set a new standard for the industry.
• Knowledge of networking infrastructure and operations
• Familiarity and exposure to technical concepts in data, video, and voice services
• Knowledge of Service Operations concepts (ITIL) and networking protocols
• Excellent collaboration and teamwork – ability to work cross functionally
• BS in Computer Information Systems or related field
• Relevant internship experience desirable
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or protected veteran status.
:Aug 28, 2014, 11:44:08 PM – Ongoing
GM will be on campus at the STEM Career Fair on Wednesday, 9/17, and hopes to interview students on 9/18 and 9/19.
: Information Technology
Entry Level – Network Engineer: Atlanta, GA-INF0009333
Please apply using the below URL
Posted in Jobs for IT Grads