Digital Creative Design Intern – Atlanta
Vert, an award winning digital marketing agency based in Atlanta, is looking for a kickass design intern to start like, yesterday (ASAP). We’re looking for someone that appreciates design in everyday life, is interested in focusing on digital and interactive design – and obviously has a borderline (or full-fledged) geeky obsession with social and mobile media. Dates and compensation are negotiable we’re happy to help you earn college credit, but a little walking around money never hurts either.
Our ideal internship candidate will:
– Have an online portfolio showcasing experience designing for the web and/or mobile platforms
– Know the ins and outs of Photoshop and have functional knowledge of Illustrator/InDesign (bonus points if you know some basic HTML and CSS)
– Understand basic marketing goals, principles and campaign work.
– Previous experience creating paid media ad placements and social platform creative considered a major plus
– Have a solid understanding of colors, typography, and design standards
– Working knowledge of Google Material Design considered a plus
– Be familiar with wireframing and how to translate to full design
– Maintain clean and organized processes within your work and be able to work from existing assets
– Be able to balance multiple projects at once and meet deadlines – you could be cranking out custom images for social media and working on a complete website overhaul in the same day!
– Be interested in UX/UI, and how these key elements of a website/app/etc. relate to design
– Think creatively and outside the box with every design
– Have great organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
– Vow to never use Comic Sans, Brush Script, or Papyrus
– Be proactive and eager to learn, especially when it comes to mobile and digital design
– Be a team player, with the ability to work independently
– Ask questions! The ability to communicate effectively is key.
Every day will be different, and you can expect to interact with all of our teams, including social media, digital advertising, web & mobile development, and email.
Posted in IT Internships