Fiserv Internship – Windows System Administrator
Enterprise Service Management – Intern, Windows System Administrator
Windows Administration Intern
Fiserv (NASDAQ: FISV), is a Fortune 500 company and the leading global provider of financial services technology solutions, bringing information management and electronic commerce systems and services to the financial services industry. Leading services include transaction processing, outsourcing, electronic bill payment and presentment, investment management solutions, business process outsourcing (BPO), software and systems solutions. Headquartered in Brookfield, Wis., Fiserv is the leading provider of core processing solutions for U.S. banks, credit unions and thrifts.
With Fiserv, you will create and deliver the Fiserv solutions that drive client satisfaction. You can grow professionally and personally in an environment where intelligence, innovation, and leadership are valued and rewarded. Fiserv holds true to two essential principles: the client comes first, and people make the difference. Fiserv invites you to join us in building on those principles to lead our clients and our company to success.
We are currently recruiting for junior or senior working towards a technology oriented degree with experience in Microsoft technology and the desire to increase technical and corporate knowledge and experience. Apply at
The candidate will provide Windows system administration for Electronic Commerce services.
- Provide administrative support for Windows servers in a highly available, 24×7 enterprise environment
- Work across several teams to restore service rapidly during an incident
- Analyze the root cause of incidents
- Identify opportunities for system automation and process improvement
- Create in-depth documentation of processes and system configuration
- Provide and receive cross training from immediate support team
- Drive Continual Service Improvement
Junior or senior working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
Job Related Experience
- OS troubleshooting
- Provisioning and deployment of new systems
- In-depth understanding of storage and networking technologies
- Performance tuning, and crash dump analysis
- MS SQL Clustering
- Active Directory
Posted in IT Internships, Jobs for IT Majors