Sallie Zetterower Elementary School – IT Internship Position
We would like an energetic, reliable and self-motivated IT Intern who is willing and eager to learn. The Intern will need to be able to provide excellent customer service to teachers and staff, while maintaining confidentiality.
Some of the technology support issues encountered at our school are:
- Windows 7 laptops, desktops
- Smart board, Airliner Slate, projectors including troubleshooting their connections to teacher’s laptops
- Hardware and software troubleshooting
- Clean & maintain projectors
- Install power supplies, dvd drives, hard drives, and ram in computers
- Assist with surplus inventory
- Disk to disk imaging
- Software installation
- Setting up and troubleshooting Chromebooks
- Network connectivity issues
- Virus and malware removal
- Printer issues
- Assist with maintaining accurate technology inventory
- Assist students in STEM classroom as needed
No compensation, but opportunity to gain great experience!
Background check is a requirement and costs around $55.00.
Position starts once background check is cleared. Schedule is flexible.
If interested, apply by sending your resume and cover letter to:
Sallie Zetterower Elementary School
1200 Cawana Road
Statesboro, GA 30461
Posted in IT Internships, Jobs for IT Majors