Portal Elementary School IT Internship
We would like an energetic, reliable and self-motivated IT Intern who is willing and eager to learn. The Intern would need to be able to provide excellent customer service to teachers and staff, while maintaining confidentiality.
Some of the technology support issues encountered at our school are:
- Hardware and software troubleshooting
- Install power supplies, dvd drives, hard drives, and ram in computers
- Assist with surplus inventory
- Erasing hard drives to ready older computers for surplus
- Disk to disk imaging
- Software installation, troubleshooting and updating
- Windows 7, Google, & MS Office
- Network connectivity issues
- Clean & maintain projectors
- Virus and malware removal
- Printer issues
- Smart board, Airliner Slate, projectors including troubleshooting their connections to teacher’s laptops
- Assist with maintaining accurate technology inventory
No compensation, but opportunity to gain great experience!
Background check is a requirement and cost around $50.00.
Position starts once background check is cleared. Schedule is flexible.
If interested, apply by sending your resume and cover letter to:
Portal Elementary School
328 Grady St. South
Posted in IT Internships, Jobs for IT Majors