Jobs for IT Grads
- Gathering information through interviews with employees and managers, and studying the procedures and Systems currently in place.
- They then design computer systems to meet an organization’s requirements by researching emerging technologies for new solutions and using techniques such as data modeling, which creates rules for computers to follow.
- Typically prepare reports that balance costs and benefits to present to managers.
- When given the approval functional analysts install and configure new systems or upgrade existing ones.
- They also run tests to ensure that systems meet specifications, write user manuals and other documentation, and train existing users on new capabilities.
Eyesoreinc.com has an opening for a Frontend Developer in Griffin, GA. Visit their website or Facebook page to get an idea of the company culture.
Enterprise Application Services at Georgia Southern is advertising for a Systems Software Developer Associate. The position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or related field or a combination of equivalent work experience in information technology. The deadline to apply is September 18, 2015. Read more and apply…
Hancock Askew has immediate openings for an Associate and a Sr. Associate in Risk Assurance and Advisory Services based in the Atlanta/Norcross office. Read the job descriptions…
Qualified candidates should contact:
Charlie Gunnels, CISA
Google is accepting applications for their January and July 2016 Information Technology Residency Programs in Mountain View, CA and Ann Arbor, MI. Google’s Information Technology Residency Program (ITRP) is a 26-month role designed to jumpstart your career in technology. Residents will learn what it takes to support and scale Google’s technology from our corporate infrastructure to end users. IT Residency alumni have advanced on to a variety of positions, both at Google and other technology companies, in roles such as networking, security, site reliability engineering, system administration and support. Previous Georgia Southern IT graduates have participated. The program is fixed term, full-time employment. Bachelor’s degree required. Read more an apply early…