Jobs for IT Majors
Bulloch County Schools is looking to fill a full-time technical liaison position at Langston Chapel Middle School. The position will report to the school principal.
Provides a “help desk” resource for all school personnel with technology problems or questions relating to PC hardware, basic PC software and Curriculum software.
Organizational Skills: Ability to establish priorities, simultaneously manage multiple tasks; and deliver a quality work product by a designated deadline.
Public Contact: Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both verbally and in writing, with superiors, colleagues, parents, and other individuals within and external to the school system. Ability to demonstrate professionalism while interacting with others and to maintain constructive working relationships.
The online application for the position is at: http://www.applitrack.com/bulloch/onlineapp/. Read more…
- Gathering information through interviews with employees and managers, and studying the procedures and Systems currently in place.
- They then design computer systems to meet an organization’s requirements by researching emerging technologies for new solutions and using techniques such as data modeling, which creates rules for computers to follow.
- Typically prepare reports that balance costs and benefits to present to managers.
- When given the approval functional analysts install and configure new systems or upgrade existing ones.
- They also run tests to ensure that systems meet specifications, write user manuals and other documentation, and train existing users on new capabilities.
Eyesoreinc.com has an opening for a Frontend Developer in Griffin, GA. Visit their website or Facebook page to get an idea of the company culture.
Enterprise Application Services at Georgia Southern is advertising for a Systems Software Developer Associate. The position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or related field or a combination of equivalent work experience in information technology. The deadline to apply is September 18, 2015. Read more and apply…
Hancock Askew has immediate openings for an Associate and a Sr. Associate in Risk Assurance and Advisory Services based in the Atlanta/Norcross office. Read the job descriptions…
Qualified candidates should contact:
Charlie Gunnels, CISA