Morris Technology Part-time Internship
Morris Technology LLC is a profit driven company in Statesboro that serves the media vertical with Software as a Service (SaaS) products, as well as Engineering and Support Services that keep our media customers running with strategic technology, 24/7. In tandem, the company through its team members continues to push the goal of ensuring the performance of industry strength, market turning products and services that contribute to our customers’ success and increase revenue. We also know how to throw a bowling party ever so oft for our team members. This part-time internship meets IT 4790 requirements for qualified students.
If you are looking for a job with the opportunity to learn look no further. We have a position for you.
- A strong working knowledge with all modern versions of Windows
- Understanding of Linux and the command line
- Understanding of VoIP
- Possess good phone skills
- Friendly and good communication skills
- Work well independently or with a team
- Love to learn
- Answer tech support calls and level one tickets then document results
- Troubleshoot software, hardware, networks and printers
- Rebuild computers from operating system to end user software
- Support for mobile devices, specifically email set up and troubleshooting
- Virus detection and removal
- Interface with customers and management
- Troubleshoot backup software
- Ability to organize, follow instructions and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Create Active Directory users and groups
- Add users to Microsoft Exchange at Office365
So, if these skills fall in your experience, and you want to join a great technology team, please send us your resume (and highest bowling score)!
We look forward to your application and ensuing interviews!
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted in IT Internships, Jobs for IT Majors