User Experience Internships at Gulfstream in Savannah – apply by 11/10/17
Gulfstream in Savannah is promoting spring and summer IT internships for development projects. These internships are focused primarily on contributing to task analysis, sketching, wireframes, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping as a part of the product development process.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the definition of interaction models, user task flows, and interface specifications. Help communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, and screen designs to stakeholders and development teams.
- Typically responsible for assisting with the definition of some features or enhancements on a project or product release.
- Informally presents design concepts and deliverables to design team; works with more senior designers to get approval to move projects forward.
Gulfstream offers the following to all interns:
· Competitive Pay
· Paid Holidays and Personal Time
· Housing Assistance
· Student Benefits/Life Insurance
· Mentor Program
· Networking Events
· Volunteer Opportunities
All job positions are posted on their website at www.gulfstream.com/careers. Candidate must be seeking a bachelor or masters degree in a relevant field. March-June 2018 graduates will also be considered for the summer internship.
You need a 3.0 GPA or above to be considered and they would like to see a portfolio of work that demonstrates your skills, and the ability to articulate your role on the projects it contains.
Both positions close on November 10, 2017 so if you are interested don’t delay in applying.
Posted in IT Internships, Jobs for IT Grads, Jobs for IT Majors